€ - € per week / per person
Type of Boat: A/C –Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday
Embarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time: 15:30
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Turkish Hamam
Departure dates: -
Saturday departures: Every Saturday between May 17th and October 11th inclusive.
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts at 15:30. On the first day, our boat will remain anchored in Bodrum Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: PALAMUTBUKU - INCEBURUN
After breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. Then we will start to cruise to Palamutbuku Bay early in the morning. We will anchor at Ince Burun after lunch and swimming breaks. We will stay in this lovely bay for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3: HARBOUR AKTUR - BENCIK
After breakfast we will cruise to Aktur Bay. Then our first stop will be Bencik Bay which has a very narrow entrance but a unique view once you get inside. Bencik is located at the narrowest part of the peninsula that divides Hisaronu Gulf from the Gokova Gulf but it is located at Hisaronu side. In 550’s B.C. the Cnidus people wanted to dig a tunnel in the narrowest land piece of the peninsula between the Hisaronu Gulf and the Gokova Gulf as a defense line against the Persians. That way they would make two peninsulas one island and the defence easier. They started with diligence and put in a lot of effort, however, in the end they could not manage and the city was conquered by the Persians. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in Bencik Bay.
Day 4: EMEL SAYIN - ORHANİYE - SELİMİYE
After breakfast, we will anchor in Emel Sayın Bay and you can enjoy a swimming stop in this lovely bay. For lunch we will dock in Orhaniye. In Orhaniye Bay, you will see the unique scenery of a natural tidal formation called 'Kız Kumu' (Maiden's Beach). There are so many myths about this reddish sand-path going from the shore to the inner parts of the sea which is suitable for walking along. On a tiny island located in the bay, you can see the wrecks of an antique castle, a sign of an ancient city. Today, our final destination will be Selimiye for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 5: DIRSEKBUKU - BOZBURUN
After anchoring in Dirsekbuku, we will go to Bozburun which is a small fishing town. This area was popular and suitable for sponge-diving but nowadays the people of the island are no more interested in sponge-diving as it is not financially beneficial and is dangerous. In recent years, sponge-diving has been replaced by gulet tourism and nowadays Bozburun Gulets take their place in this sector.
Day 6: DATÇA - KNIDOS (CNIDUS)
We will cruise to Cnidus for dinner and an overnight stay. Cnidus was a developed city in science, art and architecture. Knidos was the home for Aphrodite's monument and in those times the city was famous for brothels and became popular for sailors and Arabic tradesmen. You may take a walk on the shore to see the ruins.
Day 7: BLACK ISLAND – POYRAZ BAY - BODRUM
We will start to cruise early in the morning to Karaada (Black Island). Breakfast and a swimming break will be at Poyraz Bay which is located on the southern side of the island. This is such a nice bay with its turquoise-blue waters. We will dock in Bodrum Harbor for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
BODRUM - GULF OF HISARONU - BODRUM
- Weekly prices are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
- During the meals water is being served free of charge.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Usage of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers.