€ - € per week / per person
- Weekly prices are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
- During the meals water is being served free of charge.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Usage of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers.
Type of Boat: Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday
Embarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time: By 15:30
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Dalyan Caunos, Local Village Tour, Turkish Hamam
Departure dates: -
Saturday departures: Every Saturday between April 18th and October 17th inclusive.
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts at 15:30. On the first day, our boat will remain anchored in Bodrum Port for dinner and stay at the port an overnight.
Day 2: ORAK ISLAND – COKERTME
After your breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. Then we will cruise to Orak Island. Here you will have the opportunity of swimming in the crystal-blue waters of Orak Island and enjoying lunch, we will then sail to Cokertme, a small and picturesque fishing town, for dinner and an overnight stay. If the weather conditions permit, it may be possible to use the sail on the way. Guests are welcome to take a short walk on the shore.
Day 3: SEVEN ISLANDS ( KUFRE / UZUN LIMAN ) - ENGLISH HARBOUR
Before breakfast in the early morning, we will cruise to Seven Islands. Our first stop in Seven Islands Region will be Kufre Bay. Then we will be anchoring at Uzun Liman (Long Port). Afterwards we will cruise to English Port for dinner and an overnight stay. The name, English Port, comes from the time of 2nd World War as the ships of British Navy forces used to dock here. In this area, there are so many small and large bays which are suitable and sheltered enough to anchor for the boats.
Day 4: CLEOPATRA ISLAND – KARACASOGUT
We will cruise to Sedir (Cedrae) Island. This unique island with its small beach and unbelievable clear water is like an open-air museum. Then our boat will sail to Karacasogut village for dinner and spend the night there. This lovely village is located at 25 km away from Marmaris. Therefore, it is possible to visit Marmaris via 'dolmus'(mini buses) if you want. We also have an optional tour to Dalyan - Caunos.
Day 5: LONGOZ - TUZLA
Morning swimming will soon become a part of your daily activities. For lunch, our captain will cruise to Longoz Bay; another place which is like paradise, sheltered with huge pine forests. After lunch, you can enjoy a short walk in the forest and take a rest in Ali Baba's local shed-like cafe. Afterwards the gulet will be anchoring at Tuzla Bay to enjoy a swimming break in the turquoise-blue waters. Dinner and overnight stay at Tuzla Bay.
Day 6: KARGILI - KISEBUKU (ALAKISLA BUKU)
We will be in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku).Here you can see the ruins. We will spend the night in this lovely bay.
Day 7: PABUCBURNU - YALICIFTLIK – BODRUM
We will sail to Pabucburnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. Tea will be served in Yaliciftlik Bay. An optional village tour can be arranged from this bay for those who are wishing to experience the local life. Then our boat will cruise back to Bodrum Port for the last day's dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.