€ - € per week / per person
Type of Boat: A/C - Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday
Embarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time: at 15:30
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Patmos exile of St. John, Turkish Hamam.
Departure dates: -
Saturday departures: Every Saturday between May 17th and October 11th inclusive.
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts at 15:30. On the first day, our boat will remain anchored in Bodrum Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: KOS
After breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. After the customs formalities are completed, we will cruise to Kos Island. You may take a quick swim in Lambi Beach which is very close to Kos Harbor. Kos is one of the islands with the best night life. Nafklirou, a street full of bars, is always crowded, colorful, and full of life.
Day 3: PSERIMOS - LEROS
We will start to cruise early in the morning to Pserimos Island for breakfast and a swimming break. Then we will cruise to the beautiful island of Leros. Leros is a mountainous, green island with high cliffs and many small bays and villages. After lunch and a swimming break in Xerakampos, we will anchor at Lakki Harbour or Agia Marina Port located in the east. You should visit Platanos the main city of Leros with steep stairs, narrow streets, and flower gardens. From Platanos you can take the steps leading up the Castle of Leros climbing 300 steps! Rent a bike or explore this island on foot.
Day 4: PATMOS
We will cruise to Patmos Island early in the morning. We will have a swimming break in a bay around the island. Patmos is not a big island but it is one of the best known. It was here that St. John completed the last part of 'The Apocalypse of John', and this is why Patmos is sometimes called Chora and actually the whole island breathes of faith and devotion. According to mythology, Patmos was a present from Zeus to his daughter Artemis, goddess of hunting and young women. She was worshipped here in antiquity, and the monastery of St. John was built on her temple. You may have an optional tour to these places. After breakfast, you may have a walk through the monasteries. Our yacht will stay in Patmos Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 5: LEIPSOI
We will set sail to Leipsoi Island. We will have a swimming break in one of the many small islands in front of Leipsoi. On Leipsoi Island there are beautiful sandy beaches like Platis and Giolos with their crystal green waters. The capital with its white houses, numerous taverns, cafeterias and restaurants is located in the small natural port. On the island, the Church of the Catopanaghia, constructed in the 7th century deserves a visit along with the Church of Panopanaghia from the 15th century.
Day 6: KALYMNOS
We will take a swimming break in a beautiful bay around Kalymnos Island. We are going to enter Pothia Harbor which is the capital of the island. The islanders ensured their livelihood with sponge diving for centuries. There are nice beaches such as Massouri, Mirties and Vlyhadia around the island.
Day 7: AKVARYUM – BODRUM
For the customs we will enter the port of Turkey. We will have a swimming break at the beautiful waters of Akvaryum (Aquarium) where you can see the fish swimming below you. We will be staying at Bodrum Harbor for dinner and our final overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
BODRUM - NORTH DODECANESE - BODRUM
- Weekly prices are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
- During the meals water is being served free of charge.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Usage of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey.
- Airport Transfers.