€ - € per week / per person
Type of Boat: A/C –Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday
Embarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time: at 15:30
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Rhodes Oldcity Tour, Rhodes Lyndos Tour, Nisyros Volcanic Tour, Turkish Hamam, Kos Asklepeion
Departure dates: -
Saturday departures: Every Saturday between May 17th and October 11th inclusive.
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts at 15:30. On the first day, our boat will remain anchored in Bodrum Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: KOS
After breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. After the customs formalities are completed, we will cruise to Kos Island. You may take a quick swim in Lambi Beach which is very close to Kos Harbor. Kos is one of the islands with the best night life. Nafklirou, a street full of bars, is always crowded, colorful, and full of life.
Day 3: NISYROS – SYMI
Early in the morning we will cruise to Nisyros Island and will have a swimming break at Giali. The volcano on Nisyros Island erupted in 1422 and is still active. Nikea village which is located on the side of the crater is constituted with white streets and a mosaic-style square. You can take an optional bus tour to the crater (volcano) which is still active and you will see the gases coming from underground. We will anchor at Symi Port late in the afternoon. You can see the shoreline with its neo-classical houses and the peripheral districts. You are going to adore Symi Island for its pine and oak forests and unique bays.
Day 4: RHODES
We will cruise to Rhodes early in the morning. Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands. The island is quite a popular holiday destination as it has one of the best-preserved and the largest European Medieval cities and has warm weather for 300 days of the year. This city, which is still surrounded by a 12 meter thick city-wall which gives you the feeling of travelling back to Medieval times especially when you walk around its narrow, stone-paved roads. After dinner, we highly recommend you to enjoy in Rhodes Town night out.
Day 5: DATCA - KARGI
We return to Turkey via Datca. Datca was founded by the Dorians who came from Aegean Sea to the southern coast of Ionia in the 7th century B.C. The island has no humidity at all and has fresh air with plenty of oxygen. The historian Strabon was right when he remarked of Datca’s weather:
Day 6: INCEBURUN – PALAMUTBUKU - KNIDOS
We will start to sail towards Inceburun. The breakfast and a swimming break will take place here. After that we will cruise to Palamutbükü for lunch and a swimming break. We will cruise to Cnidus for dinner and an overnight stay. Cnidus was a developed city in science, art and architecture. You may take a walk on the shore to see the ruins.
Day 7: BLACK ISLAND – POYRAZ HARBOUR– BODRUM
We will begin to cruise early in the morning to Karaada (Black Island). Breakfast and a swimming break will be at Poyraz Bay which is located on the southern side of the island. This is such a nice bay with its turquoise-blue waters. We will dock in Bodrum Harbor for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
BODRUM - SOUTH DODECANESE - BODRUM
- Weekly prices are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
- During the meals water is being served free of charge.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Usage of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey.
- Airport Transfers.