€ - € per week / per person
Type of Boat: Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday
Embarkation: Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time: 15:30
Disembarkation: Marmaris Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Dalyan-Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari, Turkish Hamam
Departure dates: -
Saturday departures: Every Saturday between May 02nd and October 17th inclusive.
Day 1: MARMARIS
The boarding starts at 15:30. On the first day, the service starts on the boat with dinner and an overnight stay in Marmaris Port. Being one of the best-known touristic places of Turkey, Marmaris has also a large marina.
Day 2: EKINCIK GULF - DALYAN
After your breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik Gulf. You may join our optional Dalyan Tour from here. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in the Gulf of Ekincik.
DAY 3: TERSANE ISLAND - SUNKEN TURKISH BATH – KIZIL ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Tersane Island for breakfast and swimming break. We will cruise to Manastir (Monastery) Bay. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay or Sunken Bath Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizil Island.
DAY 4: FETHIYE
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. Fethiye, which was known as Telmessos in the ancient times, was the most important city situated on Lycia's western border with Caria. As the name suggests, the city was the city of light and was famous for its prophets. We also offer the option of a jeep safari tour in Fethiye. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afterwards around 16:00 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 5: GOCEK GULF - YASSICA ISLANDS
After breakfast, we depart from Fethiye Harbour for Gocek Gulf. While moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. Snorkeling in the crystal clear water is recommended. Dinner and overnight in a bay amongst the gulf of Gocek.
DAY 6: BEDRI RAHMI BAY - SARSALA - AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, we sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani after lunch. Overnight stay in this lovely bay.
DAY 7: KADIRGA - CENNET ISLAND - MARMARIS
After breakfast, depending on the weather, depart early for Cape Kadirga with swim stops along the way. Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island. Afterwards we sail to Marmaris port. Overnight stay at Marmaris Harbour. Guests wishing to see more of Marmaris are recommended to go to the city center and experience the lively night life.
DAY 8: MARMARIS
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
MARMARIS - FETHIYE - MARMARIS
- Weekly prices are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
- During the meals water is being served free of charge.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Usage of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers.